• To obtain experience and grow as a Graphic Designer and artist.
• To improve professional and educational skills in a lively workplace.
• To learn how to solve problems in effective ways while in challenging positions.
• Graphic Design Intern – Wax Family Printing / Wax Eloquent (July – August 2020)
– Completed In-House graphic design work
– Completed client work
– Gained great experience, developed, and overcame challenges as a designer
• Sales Associate – Rue 21 (July 2019 – January 2020)
– Routinely exceeded sales goals
– Gave commendable customer service
– Ensured every customer had an exceptional experience in our store
• Volunteer Greeter – Story Conference 2019 (September 2019)
– Worked with guests to make their experience positive
– Helped guide people to where they needed to be
• Independent Graphic Designer
– Worked with organizations like the Islamic Center of Murfreesboro (ICM) to design posters and collateral for various events.
• Middle Tennessee State University (MTSU) (2017 – Expected Graduation: 2021)
– Majoring in Graphic Design
– Creative with a strong work ethic
– Classes allow me to improve my skills
– Dean’s List: 2017 – Present
– Art and design
– Customer service experience
– Adobe/Graphic programs
– Microsoft programs
– Proficient in technology
– Fluent in English and Arabic
– Enthusiastic about working
– Time management and communication skills
– Experience with children and animals
– Efficient task completion
– Problem-solving skills
– Adaptability in the workplace